Welcome to Wealthwood Gun Club
Please be patient as this site is under re-construction.
Special Rifle Range Hours for Sighting In:
Wealthwood Gun Club has extended its' hours from October 31 to November 9. The club will be open from 9:30 am to Dusk to sight in rifles for deer season. Any questions, call the club.
Member Banquet Information:
The Club's annual meeting and banquet is on October 5, 2019. Banquet tickets are $20.00 again this year. The meat choices are chicken or beef. Your choice of entree can be made when you pay for your tickets. The club is also seeking items for door prizes and the silent auction at the banquet. They can be dropped off at the club during club hours.
We have a lot of cash raffle tickets left to sell; more than usual by this time of the year. We need members to pick up some ticket books at the club and sell them to friends, family, and co-workers - 17 chances to win on each ticket. It's only one month until the banquet and drawing. This is an important fundraiser for the club. We need to at least break even. Please help by selling a couple books of tickets before the banquet. If you need them mailed to you, please contact Jackie at the clubhouse; 218-678-2281.
Other Opportunities at the Club:
- The past couple of years have been hard on the club; battery and copper theft on sporting clays, trap and skeet machines needing major maintenance and repairs, the tractor broke down, and the weather was not on our side through the winter. The club is seeking help from its members in the form of volunteering or donations to get the club 'Working Great Again'. If you can help in some way, contact Bill Feyo or one of the other board members to discuss what you can do to help. We have a wonderful club; we need to take care of it for the next generations.
- Our brown tables have seen better days. They snag shirts, look awful, and weigh too much. If you donate a whole table, a small dedication/ memorial plate will be attached to the table. The new tables are white and cost $95 each (tax included). Ten tables are needed to replace all of the current old brown ones. Six tables have been donated so far... we need just 4 more! A big thank you to the donors that have contributed new tables so far: Ron Fox, Carol Thaemert, Terry & Ippy Drahosh, Steve Ince, and one anonomously on behalf of Rollie & Kevin Flowers for their years of dedication to youth firearm safety education.
"The purpose of this corporation shall be to improve, obtain and foster the conservation of all wildlife and to do such legitimate acts which may be advisable and necessary to encourage and promote the betterment of hunting, fishing, recreation and sporting conditions in the surrounding area; and to encourage and promote the development of all conservation activities in the same area; and to promote the responsible handling of firearms, improve marksmanship and provide a safe place to shoot; and to encourage greater participation of our youth in all worthy projects designed for the advancement of their knowledge and education; and to continue the education process into adult programs of this organization."
WRGC is your fundamental local source for shooting sports, training, hunter education, & public service programs that promote responsible, safe use, and ownership of firearms. JOIN NOW. Wealthwood Gun Club is a safe environment for family shooting fun and sports. Watch for special Family Fun Nights.
- PROVIDE FIREARM SAFETY EDUCATION FOR ALL AGES
- PROMOTE SHOOTING SPORTS & HUNTING TRADITIONS
- SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY - VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- ENJOY MEMBER BENEFITS
Read the HISTORY of Wealthwood Rod & Gun Club and see the benefits membership can make.
+ Please consider donating funds to promote Youth Education Programs, Club Activities, and High School Shooting Leagues. Wealthwood Gun Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit and your donation is tax-deductible. A receipt can be provided to you for your donation upon request.
Thank you for your support in providing youth firearm safety and shooting sports education to promote and protect our shooting sports & hunting traditions and our 2nd Amendment rights.