Welcome to Wealthwood Gun Club
(Contact the webmaster if you find errors, or you have suggestions to improve the site.)
Upcoming Club Meetings:
** November 2, 2019:
** Meetings will be held the first weekend, due to the Deer Season Opener starting on the 2nd Saturday, November 9th.
- Board meeting starts at 8:45 am
- General Meeting starts at 10:15 am
Range Hours expanded for Rifle sight-ins.
October 31 through November 9, 2019Range open from 9:30 am to dusk to signt in rifles for Deer season.Thanksgiving Pancake Breakfast - Sunday, November 24, 2019
Escape the kitchen and bring the family out for breakfast at the Gun Club. Not only family, but also friends, or even your co-workers. This fundraiser is not shared so that the club can raise funds to help cover expenses incurred over December to March 2020, when a select few members come out to shoot. More info.
Special Range Hours to Sight-In Rifles:
Wealthwood Gun Club has extended its' hours from October 31 through November 9. The club will be open from 9:30 am to Dusk to sight in rifles for deer season. Any questions, call the club.
Other Opportunities at the Club:
- The past couple of years have been hard on the club: Theft of 20 batteries and many cables stolen for the copper on Sporting Clays, trap and skeet machines out for major maintenance and repairs, the tractor broke down, and the weather was not on our side through the winter. The club is seeking help from its members in the form of volunteering or donations to get the club back to 'Working Great Again'. If you can help in some way, contact Bill Feyo or one of the other board members to discuss what you can do to help. We have a wonderful club; we need to take care of it for the next generations.
- Our brown tables have seen better days. They snag shirts, look awful, and weigh too much. If you donate a whole table, a small dedication/ memorial plate will be attached to the table. The new tables are white and cost $95 each (tax included). Ten tables are needed to replace all of the current old brown ones. Six tables have been donated so far... we need just 4 more! A big thank you to the donors that have contributed new tables so far: Ron Fox, Carol Thaemert, Terry & Ippy Drahosh, Steve Ince, and one anonomously on behalf of Rollie & Kevin Flowers for their years of dedication to youth firearm safety education. UPDATE: The donation jar reached a point where the last 2 tables have been purchased. Thank you to all that made a contribution to "Table Fund."
"The purpose of this corporation shall be to improve, obtain and foster the conservation of all wildlife and to do such legitimate acts which may be advisable and necessary to encourage and promote the betterment of hunting, fishing, recreation and sporting conditions in the surrounding area; and to encourage and promote the development of all conservation activities in the same area; and to promote the responsible handling of firearms, improve marksmanship and provide a safe place to shoot; and to encourage greater participation of our youth in all worthy projects designed for the advancement of their knowledge and education; and to continue the education process into adult programs of this organization."
WRGC is your fundamental local source for all shooting sports, safety training, hunter education, & public service programs that promote responsible, safe use, and ownership of firearms. JOIN NOW. Wealthwood Gun Club is a safe environment for family shooting fun and sports. Watch for special Family Fun Nights.
- PROVIDE FIREARM SAFETY EDUCATION FOR ALL AGES
- PROMOTE SHOOTING SPORTS & HUNTING TRADITIONS
- SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY - VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- ENJOY MEMBER BENEFITS
Read the HISTORY of Wealthwood Rod & Gun Club and see the benefits membership can make.
Please consider donating funds to promote Youth Education Programs, Club Activities, and High School Shooting Leagues. Wealthwood Gun Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit and your donation is tax-deductible. A receipt can be provided to you for your donation upon request.
Thank you for your support in providing youth firearm safety and shooting sports education to promote and protect our shooting sports & hunting traditions along with our 2nd Amendment rights.